You construct and assemble SNEYDERS filling and capping machines in the workshop. Upon delivery of the machine, you may be required to visit the customer for installation and training. You are responsible and complete the machines from A to Z.
- You have prior assembly experience and can read a technical plan.
- You have excellent electromechanical capabilities.
- Twisting, milling and welding do not frighten you.
- Knowledge of electricity is an asset.
- You are capable of working independently.
If you are interested in engineering and have a good sense of entrepreneurship and dynamism, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sneyders is always looking for passionate individuals who want to join us in building on our success. We usually have openings for sales talents, designers, mechanics or maintenance technicians in mechanical engineering. Send your spontaneous application to email@example.com and be part of a tight-knit group.